No Listing Commission
Flat Fee MLS Listing
Homes for sale by owner just got better. List your house on the MLS for a flat fee without paying the typical 3% listing broker commission. Sell your home by owner with a FSBO MLS listing and maximize your exposure online. Put the local MLS and Realtors to work for you by leveraging the power of the MLS to reach thousands and thousands of buyers on a daily basis! Flat fee MLS listing keeps you in control. All showings and are scheduled with you directly and Realtors contact you directly with offer contracts.
For sale by owner websites do not help you properly price your home to sell in your market. #1 mistake FSBOs make is not having the property priced properly. You can actually shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to marketing when you don’t keep to market value even by $5,000. Selecting a house value is complicated. You should be looking at a comparable market analysis that has a value range with a high and low value. Our flat fee MLS listing gives you an option to a professional CMA with a Realtor value. Don’t take Zillow or public websites as the 100% truth of your value. They are only 60% correct in some areas.
Coverage Areas for Flat Fees
Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Sarasota, Polk, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Charlotte, Lake, Seminole, Volusia
Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Largo, Pinellas Park, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Palm Harbor, Wesley Chapel, Brandon, Riverview, New Port Richey, North Port, Orlando, Sarasota, Apopka, Bradenton, Clermont, Davenport, Deltona, Englewood, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sanford, Venice, Winter Haven
Included flat fee listing
1. Your property is entered into Mid Florida’s MLS. (same MLS used by Realtors)
2. 12 months Listing, no cancellation fees.
3. Syndicated into thousands of websites including Realtor.com.
4. Property listed on our website as feature listing.
5. Up to 24 photos submitted by you to be entered into the MLS. No watermark photos maybe used.
6. Mandatory Florida disclosure forms.
7. Upload of condo docs into MLS provided by you if required.
8. Post your custom property remarks, 1000 characters with unlimited changes to keep your listing current.
Flat fee list price $1-$299K = $75
Flat fee list price $300K-$749K = $150
Flat fee list price $750K-$1.099 Million = $225
Flat fee list price $1.1 Million-$1.499 Million = $300
Flat fee list price $1.5 Million-$1.849 Million = $375
Flat fee list price $1.850 Million-$2.199 Million = $450
Flat fee list price $2.2 Million+ = $525
Save $35 when purchasing all options for $325 or custom design your needs.
9. Our book “A guide for selling your home without an agent”. $21
This book highlights
* Helpful tips
* Selling your home for more money
* Mistakes to avoid
* The home selling process
* Resources & disclosures requirements
10 . Comparable market analysis (CMA) giving you a value range. $89
A professional comparable market analysis (CMA) assists in establishing a sales price that will make your home competitive on the open market. A CMA is constructed from MLS and public records data for like kind properties recently sold in the last 6- 12 months within your area.
11. Lockbox. $35
12. Professional corrugated yard sign $50 or L Beam with professional metal sign $125
13. Interior flyers pdf. $35
14. Open house announcements. $25
15. MLS virtual video tour. $45
16. If you ever need help for Contract Review or Client Representation, it is available for 1% of the purchase price.
Seller agrees to display Listing Agent’s yard sign to distinguish cooperation with of MLS.
**Seller required to immediately forward fully executed contract and all addendums to Broker’s email address so Broker may update MLS. Clients must forward closing statement upon closing to Broker’s email address so Broker may update and close listing in MLS. Brokerage is required to maintain all documents for 7 years. Email address: